heart-shaped bullet hole.

I have a lot of feelings.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

i'm drunk and whiny and needy and i want youuuuuuuuuuuu

except now it sucks because we jumped five million steps closer so it's almost plausible in my mind.

and that makes it even worse.
Posted by coalsandwater at 9:42 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Fuck this. I want to get pho with you. I want to a...
      • I should have walked away when I had the chance. I...
      • i love when you let your hair down and it's comple...
      • if I get there before the snow flies, and if thing...
      • well, fuck.  maybe I do still want you in the wa...
      • i'm drunk and whiny and needy and i want youuuuuuu...
      • Everything has gotten so messed up in the last few...
      • This was going to be an email to you but I chicken...
      • don't know much about your life, don't know much a...
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.