heart-shaped bullet hole.

I have a lot of feelings.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that after I told you that you looked pretty with your hair down, you started wearing it down a lot more (as opposed to only that once, and that was when I commented on it).
Posted by coalsandwater at 11:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • it's like I can't breathe it's like I can't see an...
      • I wish it could have been you here with me toni...
      • it's a quarter after (four) and i'm a little drunk...
      • a case of the confusion between love and desire
      • Oh my god bb is sick and she's adorable sick where...
      • I gave you the moon and the stars to keep, but you...
      • I want youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. i w...
      • Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that after ...
      • come on out and play, I’m not here that long.
      • Moi, je t'offrirai des perles de pluie venues de p...
    • ►  October (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.