Monday, February 4, 2013

I just like being around you. I don't feel like I have pretend to be someone I'm not or pretend not be someone I am. I don't have to guard myself so it doesn't take effort. Normally being around people is work for me because I feel like I have to be this happy, mentally/physically healthy, perfect person. I'm around "perfect" people too much and trying to keep up becomes exhausting.

Sometimes I don't want to be home but I can't find somewhere to go, either. So it just makes me want to hang out at your side. Be around you. I like feeling safe and secure and I don't feel bad for wanting to bask in that. I know I can't actually ask this because you won't understand but I just keep wishing you'd ask and initiate this.

I'm more honest with you than I've been with anyone. I feel like I can be honest and I can't believe I straight up told you I'm clingy. I've never felt okay with telling someone that before.

Please please please please stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment