I want to text you, "At Starbucks. What do you
want?" while on my way to class and have you give me your drink order. I'll drop by your office and deliver your drink and smile and it'll be nbd.
I want to drive somewhere with you and have us listen to my
music in the car. Bonus if you like something and ask me what it is (chances
are, if it's my favorite band, I'll take the CD out and just give it to you).
I want to share with you that fic and
have you love it.
I want to be comfortable rambling about music or
things with you and you'll just humor me.
I want to be able to come to your office and sit down and
start working on whatever without feeling like I need to explain myself. I want
to be able to spend a couple hours in there and not feel like I'm bothering you
or staying in there too long.
I want to walk into your office at lunchtime and say,
"Hey, have you ever had pho? I want to take you out for some! Let's go
grab lunch!"
I want to get drunk and watch that movie that you can't
watch unless you're shitfaced.
I want to make munchines and finger food on Sunday while you
watch football.
I want to cook dinner with you.
I want you to cry in front of me.
I want to watch you put on your makeup. I want to see you without makeup.
I want to go to the gym with you.
I want to fly somewhere with you.
I want to drive somewhere at night and let you hear "If You Could Read My Mind" and I want you to be as struck by it as I am.
I want to ride a roller coaster with you (and do that coin trick).
I want you to cry in front of me.
I want to watch you put on your makeup. I want to see you without makeup.
I want to go to the gym with you.
I want to fly somewhere with you.
I want to drive somewhere at night and let you hear "If You Could Read My Mind" and I want you to be as struck by it as I am.
I want to ride a roller coaster with you (and do that coin trick).
No comments:
Post a Comment