Thursday, January 24, 2013

broken merry go round.

Why did I think that January would be a good thing? I thought this break was the worst thing and everything would be okay come January.

But I'm an idiot because after that email, I'm staying away. Avoiding at all costs. It's better for me, it's better for her.

But now I'm scared because it was hard enough dealing with this avoiding thing when we were really far away and I wasn't able to see her - and also when she was across the fucking world - now how the fuck am I going to be able to avoid when I have to walk by her office a couple times a week and there's a good chance she'll be in there?

I AM TERRIBLE AT AVOIDING WHEN I ACTUALLY SEE THE PERSON I AM SUPPOSED TO BE AVOIDING. I COMPLETELY FAIL AT IT, ACTUALLY. This is going to be terrible and it's going to hurt so badly and fuck with my head and this time around is going to be 10x worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment